LUX MOVIE NIGHT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Unilever Mauritius (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all Mauritian residents in possession of a valid identity document.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
6. This promotional competition is open from 29 January 2016 till 10 February 2016. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
7. To qualify for this competition, Participants will be required to complete the Registration form on the Mauritius Look Good Center Website.
8. For queries on entry, please contact Look Good Center via email on Consumer.Affairs_za@unilever.com
9. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed or electronically corrupt entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
10. The first 500 Registration Forms completed on the Look Good Center Website during the defined competition period will be the Winners of the prize. The prize consists of:
a. A double movie ticket to see Joséphine s’arrondit at Star Cinema in the Bagatelle Shopping Mall.
11. Winners will be contacted via SMS, and will be required to RSVP via SMS in order to redeem the double movie tickets.
12. The Winners will be required to provide their name, surname and confirmed ticket number in order to redeem the movie tickets on the night of the event.
13. The Winner will be notified via SMS where the Winner will be required to RSVP to the event. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once. If the Prize Winner does not RSVP via SMS by 09 February 2016 the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
DELIVERY OF PRIZES
14. The Winners will be notified of the prize via SMS, and be requested to RSVP to the event. A Reminder SMS will be distributed one day prior to the event to all Winners (Those who RSVP’d to the SMS to confirm their attendance), with a confirmed ticket number. The prizes will be redeemable at the event, Star Cinema in the Bagatelle Shopping Mall, Winners will need to provide their Name, Surname and ticket number in order to redeem the tickets.
THE PRIZE EXCLUDES:
15. The Winners will need to arrange their own transport to/from the event.
16. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements prior to the completion dates, will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
17. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
19. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
20. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
21. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
22. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
23. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
24. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
27. A copy of these terms and conditions can be found on the Look Good Center Website – http://www.lookgoodcenter.mu/